Performance Analysis System
A Structured, Iterative Tool to help you improve your bridge game!
- Based upon the review system used by the Dallas Aces which transformed good players into world champions. Works for players at EVERY level!
- Incorporates practical techniques from the Total Quality Method (TQM) that has improved products and services of companies around the globe.
Improves your bridge game by guiding you in:
If you want to get better results as a bridge player (or
anything else for that matter) you have to:
- Carefully analyzing results to identify specific areas where improvement is needed.
- Eliminating errors that are costing you poor results
- Analyzing the Root Cause of your errors - the underlying reasons why you made poor decisions.
- Identify problems (undesirable results)
- Identify the underlying causes of the problems. It is not enough to merely identify poor
results; you must look deeper to discover why you got the poor
- Define solutions that address the underlying causes.
- Implement the solutions that improve the processes.
Process improvement is iterative; in other words, no
matter how good (or how bad) we are, we can continuously improve. This is one aspect of bridge that makes it
such a great game: we can never master it; there is always the
challenge of improving our understanding and appreciation of the game. This Performance Analysis System is a
structured, iterative tool to help you improve your game.
Table of Contents
Selecting Boards for
Root Cause Analysis
The Seven Deadly Sins
- Violating Partnership Agreements
- Monster Point Tally Sheet
For more information about the Performance Analysis System, or order a copy, click on CONTACT ROBIN.
Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself."